Wednesday, April 16, 2008

From the Mouth of Teens

After having a discussion with a group of teenagers about God, I compiled a list of a few of the answers I received. The ages are 13-16 and all teenagers attend church regularly.

1. If you had the power to perform something miraculous in your own life, what would you do?

I'd make it so that I could only remember the happy moments from when I was small.

2. Give me four words to describe you from A) Your Perspective B) Loved One's Perspective C) God's Perspective D) Satan's Perspective

A. Fine!!! B. Opinionated C. Who is she? D. Possible Candidate

3. Fill in the blank, "I'm more than a ____________. I'm the ___________ and not the _______________. I'm _____________ only and not __________________.

I'm more than a man. I'm the best and not the worst. I'm strong only and not wimpy.

4. In less than ten words, explain how this year's presidential debates and campaigns have affected you.

In one day, emotions range from proud...angry...confused...militant...

5. You see Death approaching, and you know you literally have less than a minute before he touches you. What do you do?

RUN! I ain't ready.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: